Mozilla has released its new Firefox 4.0 Beta with a lifted Windows Interface and a lot of new add on features. The first of its kind Firefox 4.0 Beta web browser which is based on the Gecko 2.0 Web platform layout engine helps in revamping the looks and brings a no of new characteristics like WebM video format and HTML5 support. Another significant feature is the visibility of all the tabs on the tab bar, which is till now available for only Windows based operating Systems only. On the other hand the linux and mac OS compatible is yet to be released until the final version of the Firefox 4.0 will be released. Following is the list of all the new features:
- Add On Manager- provides bigger space for the management of favorites, plugins and themes.
- HD Video: supports the WebM format and delivers HD-quality hardware accelerated HTML5 video on the web.
- Supports HTML5- leads to a better HTML parsing.
- Full WebGL Support- helps in browser 3D rendering.
- Improved Performance- with necessary security improvements to protect browser history makes it safer than the earlier versions.
Download Firefox 4.0 for Windows, Mac or Linux OS here.