People often get hyper while selling there investments and in these over done emotions they often tend to miss out the major part. So never be in hurry with that document and signing. Here are few tips that a person should be aware of or about the investors he is teaming up with:
- Know The People/Company – Always be sure about the people you are going to deal with. Know about there business reputation and be sure about the terms and conditions with them.
- Money Issues – Keep yourself informed about the money matters completely and everything should be recorded on paper and video both. So know what you are being paid for, when you are going to be paid and how. So that you can’t be fooled or mislead into any confusion by the investor.
- Be sure of the product – Well there are hundreds of law suits pending in the judicial sector related to similar issues, so be sure and affirmative about the product and services with your investor with solid proofs and evidences. So that there is no such future conflicts regarding the investments
- Examine the prospects – Always examine the merits and demerits of the investment so that you can coordinate the investment accordingly.
- Read carefully – last but not the least do read the documents thoroughly before signing. Read each and every clause carefully in the presence of your personal attorney so that any legal matter left can be covered.
Not much should be done while getting an investor but yes, one should be calm and sure of what he is doing at the same time, as any hasty decision can cost him the earnings and investment of his life