Valentine’s Day Celebration Ideas
You don’t have to spend big bucks to have a memorable valentine’s day with your lover. Be unique and surprise your valentine with a special plan that he/she wouldn’t have thought of, after all surprise is the only element that keeps the fire burning between the couples.Valentine’s Day (Photo Source: Inmagine)
- Candle light dinner at home: Invite your valentine at your place and cook your food together or just prepare a dessert together and order the food from outside. It’s always romantic to cook with your partner and heat up the chemistry in the kitchen.
- Goto water/amusement park: Share those exiting rides with your partner in amusement park. Try the scary house (if there is one), it’s a great way to keep her close to you. Later in evening you can go for dinner.
- Have bonfire outside: One of the most romantic settings is to have a bonfire with your partner, sipping wine and roasting marshmallows. Sitting together in a blanket staring at the sky and talking through the night, get to know each other deeply.
- Go for a long drive: Take a trip outside city somewhere peaceful and green, where you can admire the natures beauty. Don’t forget to make your pit stop to grab some food in your way, you wouldn’t want to keep your valentine hungry.
- Watch movie at a Drive-in theater: If your city has a drive in theater then make sure you book your tickets in advance and enjoy the movie with your valentine from the comfort of your car cuddle each other and have your own privacy while enjoying the movie on big screen.
- Visit a romantic spot of your city: Spend your day at lovers point of your city, make it like a picnic, have fun all day, bring food from home and you can end your day with a beautiful dinner at a restaurant. Spending a whole day with your valentine this way wont cost you much and you both will love it as well.
- Hot-air balloon trip: If you are looking to propose her on valentine then you can take her to a hot-air balloon trip and propose her in sky. Balloon trips are a little bit on the expensive side considering it lasts for only an hour or so but if you are planning to make it a unique and memorable experience, it’s a very cheap deal that way.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her
- Buy artificial Jewelery: If you are falling short of budget to buy a diamond ring then you buy her some beautiful artificial jewelery for affordable price. Artificial jewelery are a good replacement for expensive diamond jewels, some jewelery makers are so good at making artificial jewelery that you can’t differentiate between genuine and artificial if you are not a professional jeweler. In the end feelings matter more than the money.
- Women’s handbag: Women’s love shopping for handbags, no matter how many they already have. You don’t have to go for an expensive brand and spend $500-$1000 on a hand bag, if you do some local market research you can find some really attractive bags for a very low price.
- Flowers and Chocolates: It’s a classic gift you can give to a women. Women are always fond of flowers and chocolates. Make sure you don’t bring flowers the one she maybe allergic to.
- Gift her a beautiful apparel: You can gift her a sexy set of a lingerie, a bikini or a beautiful outfit of her favorite color.
- A pair of Sandals: Apart from handbags, women also love to shop for sandals. There can be nothing better in a budget if you can find a perfect pair of sandals for her.
- Perfumes: Women love to wear perfume, they like to smell good. You can buy an exclusive perfume for her and remember you don’t necessarily need to fall for an expensive or a specific brand.
- Makeup kit/Box: Every women carries a makeup kit in her purse. So, you can gift her a new makeup kit which she can carry with herself.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him
- A watch: You can buy a sporty or a professional looking watch for him, whichever would match his personality.
- Electronic Gadget: Mostly guys are gizmo freaks, so you can buy a phone or a digi-cam, iphone cases or some great accessory which would go with his existing phone or laptop.
- Wallet: Maybe it’s time for your guy to get a new wallet and this time why don’t you gift him a wallet of your choice.
- Necktie: If you partner is in a office job then a good necktie would be a perfect gift for him within you budget.
- Men’s Jacket: You can buy a designer parka jacket for him, which would be a perfect gift in a cold weather.
- Stylish Shades: Guys love to wear shades. Aviator sunglasses are guys favorite choice of sunglasses, so, grab them without giving it any second thoughts.
- Pair of shoes: It’s not hard to find a sale for shoes, which means you can get a good pair of shoes at great discounts.